Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very pretty in tall tumblers, and refreshing!
Make and share this Rhubarb Lemonade Spritzer recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 6 cups rhubarb, coarsely chopped (about 6 large stalks)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon zest, from one lemon
- In a saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil. Add rhubarb. Return to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 5-10 minutes. Add lemon zest and stir gently.
- Strain into a bowl, allowing pulp to drain for 10 minutes without pressing. Pour liquid into a pitcher and add lemon juice. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- To serve, mix one portion syrup with an equal portion of unflavored sparkling water or a sparkling wine.