Prep 9 mins
Cook 11 mins
My grandmother's infamous recipe, which she kindly taught me to make years ago. Who knew that it was so quick and fail-proof? Great on toast, and excellent on homemade pancakes!
- 5 1⁄2 cups of chopped rhubarb
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin (strawberry or raspberry flavored)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- In a large skillet, add the rhubarb, sugar, and water; bring to a boil. Cook for ten minutes.
- Add the package of jello and boil for one more minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Store in the refridgerator in an airtight container.