1/5 Photos of Rhubarb Jam With Fruit
Domestic Goddess's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend about 30 years ago, and after the friend had also given me an abundance of rhubarb from her garden. This is a very easy jam to make. I love the added crushed pineapple, and maraschino cherries in this jam.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add the rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- 2Cover the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3The next morning, place the rhubarb mixture in a large kettle, and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- 4Lower the heat just abit, and gently boil for 15 minutes (stirring constantly).
- 5Add the (undrained) crushed pineapple, the chopped maraschino cherries; cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 6Turn off stove, then add the dry gelatin powder to the kettle; mix well.
- 7Transfer the jam to the sterilized glass jars, and cover with the lids.
- 8Cool the jam to room temperature, before storing it in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Jam With Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (1929 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 123.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: