Recipe by NHNichole
This was one of my great-grandmother's own recipes, she sure was a whiz in the kitchen!
Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious, Rhubarb Jam very easy to make. Made it just like the recipe said. Got 5 -1/2 pints instead of 8. We grow Rhubarh so I will be using this recipe again & again. Thank you for posting the recipe.
- 5 cups washed and cut rhubarb
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Jello gelatin (any red jello, Concord grape is delicious)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut rhubarb on bias so it doesn't become stringy.
- Mix sugar and rhubarb in a heavy pan and cook over low heat (add no water).
- Stir and boil 10 minutes then remove from heat.
- Stir in Jello until dissolved.
- Pour into jars and seal with lids or place open jars into the freezer.