This what I always make with my first pick of Rhubarb. I have had this recipe for a lot of years and have handed it out many times. So easy and such a wonderful taste. I take it as a little gift when we go on vacation to visit friends and family. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring everything EXCEPT JELLO to a rolling boil.
- 2Stir constantly.
- 3Boil hard for 5 minutes.
- 4Lower heat some.
- 5Add Jello and stir until dissolved.
- 6Pour into 5 sterilized pint jars.
- 7Note: I prefer a smoother jam so I use my hand blender to get rid of some of the bulk.
- 8Some people prefer a chunky jam.
- 9I usually store it in my fridge but for a short time I'm sure sealed jars would be fine.
- 10It never lasts long enough at our house.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2772 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1026.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 166.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 261.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 250.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g