1 hr 15 mins
I got this off the net a long time ago. Source: The rhubarb Compendium. It’s very good--I make it every year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In heavy saucepan or metal bowl, mix rhubarb and sugar.
- 2Let stand all night or all day.
- 3Cut rind from oranges and lemon into 1 inch pieces or smaller; cover with cold water and bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- 4Drain and set aside.
- 5Remove pith from oranges and lemon and chop pulp, add to rhubarb.
- 6Bring to full rolling boil.
- 7Reduce heat and cook about 10 minutes, until jam stage is reached.
- 8Remove from heat and add ginger and rind.
- 9Stir 5 minutes, skim foam.
- 10Pour in sterile hot jars, put hot lids on and screw tight.
- 11Makes 7 cups.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb, Ginger Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 133.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: