Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe that I threw together from ingredients that I had in the house - It was very tasty but the ingredients may not be what you have in your house like right now -. The rhubarb/Ginger preserve that I used is "Robertson's" ready bought but if you have your own Rhubard/Ginger it'll work. If you like hot use more chili flakes
- Prehet oven to 375°F.
- Rinse the thighs under cold water and dry on paper towels.
- Mix together the preserve, mustard and chili flakes.
- Place the thighs in an oven proof dish large enough that they are spread but touching.
- Spoon the Preseve mixture evenly over the thighs.
- Bake in 375F oven for apprx 25 minutes or until the thighs are done.
- If they are not properly browned place under the broiler for a few minute but be careful that you don't nurn them!
This is delicious! I have rhubarb jam so I added 1/4 tsp ginger paste to it and mixed. This is quick and can be served with rice.
I am going to use this recipe with turkey and my rhubarb pineapple jam with the addition of the ginger paste and cut down the pepper flakes. Thanks Bergy