1/2 Photos of Rhubarb Ginger Chicken Thighs
This is a recipe that I threw together from ingredients that I had in the house - It was very tasty but the ingredients may not be what you have in your house like right now -. The rhubarb/Ginger preserve that I used is "Robertson's" ready bought but if you have your own Rhubard/Ginger it'll work. If you like hot use more chili flakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehet oven to 375°F.
- 2Rinse the thighs under cold water and dry on paper towels.
- 3Mix together the preserve, mustard and chili flakes.
- 4Place the thighs in an oven proof dish large enough that they are spread but touching.
- 5Spoon the Preseve mixture evenly over the thighs.
- 6Bake in 375F oven for apprx 25 minutes or until the thighs are done.
- 7If they are not properly browned place under the broiler for a few minute but be careful that you don't nurn them!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Ginger Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 267.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 27.8 g