Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really easy recipe to use up some of that rhubarb. It also tastes wonderful. You can still taste the rhubarb, but it's not overpowering. This makes a nice gift with some really good wheat bread.
- 4 cups rhubarb
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed berries (I used a mix of strawberries, blueberries, and, raspberries)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (1/2 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- Cut up the rhubarb into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place all the ingrediants into a heavy pan.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for 15 min., stirring often.
- Place into clean mason jars, and keep refrigerated.