Recipe by Sunshine
This recipe is wonderful. Very fast and easy to mix up can also use frozen rhubarb. Serve it nice and warm with some ice-cream or cool whip. The marshmallows give the cake a nice golden brown. Preparation time does not include time to clean and dice rhubarb. I put 12 for serving size according to the box, but I am sure you can get more out of a 9x13 inch pan. The recipe is sweet so a smaller piece may be better. Enjoy!
- 5 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix (I use Pillsbury moist surpreme.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water (or amount of water called for on the cake mix)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange rhubarb in the bottom of a 9X13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle Jello over rhubarb.
- Sprinkle sugar over Jello.
- Cover with Marshmallows.
- Prepare cake mix using 2 eggs and the required amount of water called for on the cake mix.
- DO NOT add the oil.
- Spread cake batter over the marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 mins.
- Serve warm with cool whip or ice-cream.