Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite dessert and is the first one I made when rubarb is fresh in season!!!! Its really easy to make but it still tastes great!!!! If you don't have a 9x11 inch pan and you are using a 9x13 inch pan maybe reduce the time slighty as the cinnamon might begin to burn!
- For cake: Cream together brown sugar and butter. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour. Fold in rubarb.
- Pour into a 9x11 inch pan.
- For topping: Mix all ingridents together and spread over cake.
- Bake in preheated oven of 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes.