Recipe by FlowrBx
This is an easy, yet delightful, upside down cake. I usually serve it with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 4 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) box Jiffy white cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the diced rhubarb evenly in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with mini marshmallows, then the sugar, and finally, the cake mix.
- Pour the melted butter over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.