Cook1 hr 10 mins
A teacher sent me this recipe to try as everyone at school makes it. I made 2 pies today. Very good.
- Grease or spray 2 large pie plates.
- Cut rhubarb in 1 inch chunks.
- Scatter rhubarb in pie plate.
- Melt butter.
- In large bowl put the eggs, butter, flour, milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix with a mixer or blender till mixed.
- Pour over rhubarb.
- When it's baked the crust will be on the bottom, custard in the middle, and rhubarb on top.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes at 350°.