I was looking for something to do with my rhubarb one day and my friend gave me this recipe of her grandmother's. It's a little sweet, and sour. I think it's better than the traditional, Strawberry rhubarb pie. My family loves it.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Mix rhubarb, sugar, salt,tapioca and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Let mixture set for 30 minutes.
- Pour into bottom pie shell and place top crust on pie. Crimp edges together and pierce top crust in several places to let steam escape.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven when done and let cool on rack.