Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Rhubarb is great because it is sweet and tart. it's really different from other kinds of pies.
Make and share this Rhubarb Custard Pie recipe from Food.com.
- mix sugar, flour, nutmeg, and salt.
- add mixture to the beaten eggs.
- beat until smooth.
- add sliced rhubarb and stir.
- slice top crust to make a lattice on top.
- fill bottom crust with pie filling.
- place butter on top.
- add lattice top.
- bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes.
A lovely sweet, tart pie made with some fresh rhubarb my neighbour gave to me!! The filling is creamy and delicious!