This is the best Rhubarb Custard Pie that I have ever come across. It is a hit even with those that think they don't like rhubarb. This is a good one to start the Spring fruit season with as Rhubarb is the first fruit to come ripe in the Spring.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix the pie crust ingredients altogether and roll out between two pieces of waxed paper. This is for a 2 crust pie. It's the flakiest pie crust you will ever have. 9 inch pie.
- For the filling, mix together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add eggs and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the rhubarb.
- Put into crust and top with 2nd crust.
- Bake 10 minutes at 450; reduce heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes.