Recipe by Theresa P
This makes a creamy sweet/tart custard on the bottom with cake on top. Please eat this cake within a day or two. Enjoy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour cake into a greased 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle rhubarb evenly over top.
- Sprinkle sugar evenly over rhubarb.
- Pour cream over sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes, until center of cake springs back when lightly touched.
- **Cream, sugar, and rhubarb sink to the bottom to form custard layer**.