1 hr 20 mins
This cake is so good and I always get lots of great comments on it. I got the recipe at my local Weight Watchers meeting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups fresh rhubarb, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package fat free sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup applesauce (or as much as oil called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1In a bowl, mix the rhubarb and gelatin and set aside.
- 2Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the box (using egg whites and substituting unsweetened applesauce for the oil).
- 3Spread half of the cake batter into a 9x13 cake pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Spread the rhubarb and gelatin mixture over the batter.
- 5Sprinkle with two-thirds of the topping mixture.
- 6Spread the remaining cake batter over the top.
- 7Sprinkle with the remaining topping mixture.
- 8Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Crunch Cake
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 250.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free strawberry gelatin