1/1 Photo of Rhubarb Crisp (Easy!)
Even if you're not wild about rhubarb, you'll be wild about this! You can make this in advance, refrigerate and heat individual servings in the microwave, if you'd like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and sugar together, add rhubarb, tossing well.
- 2Place in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle dry cake mix and chopped nuts, if using, over rhubarb mixture.
- 4Drizzle melted butter over all.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 50- 60 minutes.
- 6Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Crisp (Easy!)
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.2
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 585.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 79.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g