Recipe by GinnyP
Even if you're not wild about rhubarb, you'll be wild about this! You can make this in advance, refrigerate and heat individual servings in the microwave, if you'd like.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 5 -6 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- chopped nuts, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and sugar together, add rhubarb, tossing well.
- Place in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix and chopped nuts, if using, over rhubarb mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50- 60 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream, if desired.