Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A recipe from Recettes du Quebec
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 cups rhubarb, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- Mix the 4 first ingredients. Put 3/4 of the mixture in the bottom of a deep medium dish. Cover with the rhubarb.
- Mix sugar and flour and sprinkle on the rhubarb. Spread the remaining (1/4) of the first mixture on top of the rhubarb.
- Cook in oven at 350 F for 45 minutes.
YUM! I used rhubarb that I had frozen earlier in the year, and it seemed pretty wet after it thawed, to I pressed some liquid out of it after draining. This recipe is so easy and quick, and my husband loved it. He is a huge rhubarb fan. I'm usually not such a fan, but I loved this, too! I had whipped cream to serve with it, which was great, but it does beg for vanilla ice cream! (I liked it just out of the pan!) Thanks Boomie! Another keeper. ZWT9
Easy and delicious. Love the tang of the rhubarb. Made for ZWT9 for Hot Stuff
Used frozen rhubarb. This was delicious.