I have a rhubarb plant growing in my yard, and I love to make this dish during spring and summer, when the stalks are red, tender, and ready to be eaten!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (f).
- 2Mix the rhubarb, sugar, 2tbs flour, and spice together.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar, margarine, and 2/3 cups flour. This mixture should be slightly dry and crumbly.
- 4Place the rhubarb mixture at the bottom of a glass pan, and crumble the brown sugar mixture over it.
- 5Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until the rhubarb is soft.
- 6Serve while warm (though it tastes fine re-heated as well).
Browse Our Top Northeastern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 68.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice