Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was shared with me by my good friend, Chris. It is a great way to use your rhubarb. You can use 1/2 tsp of almond extract and 1/2 tsp of vanilla if you prefer which is what the original recipe called for. We just prefer the vanilla taste over the almond so we changed it to 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven @ 400 degrees.
- Stir the 1st 4 ingredients until mixed well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Sprinkle the cold diced rhubarb on top of the batter.
- Bake @ 400 degrees for 20 minutes and then decrease the temperature to 375 degrees for another 20 minutes until the filling is more set.
- Chill & enjoy!