Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Well, anyone who knows me is going to be surprised to see a rhubarb recipe from me, but here it is! My HUGE rhubarb plant is completely wasted on me, but I try to make sure I've got enough picked and stored in the freezer to make this a couple times a year.
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml flour
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 473.18 ml rhubarb, chopped
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 9 inch pie crusts
- To beaten eggs add flour, sugar, and spices.
- Mix, add rhubarb, and pour into pie crust.
- Dot with margarine and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- Serve with whipping cream or vanilla ice cream -- or both!