Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just another way to use up my rhubarb.
Make and share this Rhubarb Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup rhubarb, diced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- nutmeg, if desired
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, baked
- Cook first 4 ingredients together until rhubarb is tender.
- Mix other filling ingredients together, add to cooking mixture, and bring to a boil again.
- When cold, pour into pie shell.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Chill then serve.