Sweet 'n' tangy! From Taste of Home by Elaine Scott.
Make and share this Rhubarb Cranberry Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in the oats, rhubarb, chips and cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.