1/1 Photo of Rhubarb Cordial
If you enjoy the flavour of rhubarb you will love this unusual drink which is especially refreshing on a hot summer’s day. I'm not entirely sure how much this makes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bruise the root ginger with a rolling pin.
- 2Place the rhubarb, sugar, cloves and ginger in a large saucepan and pour in the water.
- 3Bring to the boil and simmer gently until the rhubarb is soft, replacing any water that evaporates.
- 4Strain well and pour into a warmed glass jug.
- 5Garnish with a few mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Cordial
Serving Size: 1 (2210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: