Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Does not included chill time.
Make and share this Rhubarb Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- Cook rhubarb and water until rhubarb is tender.
- Add sugar and gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Set aside to cool.
- Whip chilled milk to whipped cream consistency.
- Add cooled rhubarb mixture to whipped milk and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.