Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Eat it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Make and share this Rhubarb Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch; mix well.
- Add rhubarb nutmeg(optional), butter and grated orange rind.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place in 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake in 375F preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix cobbler topping ingredients and.
- drop"blobs" of topping on fruit.
- Bake at 350F for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
I love rhubarb cobbler and this is a great recipe!
Yummy, Yummy, what a great recipe you have there, have made this already twice, the only thing I did different was I doubled the cobbler topping. Had with frozen vanilla yogurt, and it was fantastic. Thank you for posting such a great recipe.
The topping of this is the best I have ever tried - I've since used it on a peach cobbler and it was fantastic. The rhubarb filling is also absolutely delicious, but a little sweet, so next time I'll use a little less sugar. This is a definite make-again :)