Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy, yum, low fat and healthy.
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 4 large carrots
- 200 g rhubarb
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon fresh chili pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1) slice and fry the onion in oil.
- 2) add sliced garlic and fry until golden.
- 3) add chicken, grated ginger, chopped chili, salt and turmeric.
- 4) add sliced carrot.
- 5) add sliced rhubarb.
- 6) add water and bring to biol.
- 7) reduce the temperature and let it cook for 40-60 min until the liquid is reduced to half a cup.
- serve with rice.