Recipe by Dienia B.
History in the Baking. This one has marshmallows in it, this is a very nice cake the jello and the marshmallows melt to make a beautiful glaze. its sweet and very rich .very easy.
- 4 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 18 ounces white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place rhubarb in the the pan.
- Mix the Jell-O and the sugar together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the rhubarb.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, according to package directions, and pour over marshmallows.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until done.