Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
History in the Baking. This one has marshmallows in it, this is a very nice cake the jello and the marshmallows melt to make a beautiful glaze. its sweet and very rich .very easy.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place rhubarb in the the pan.
- Mix the Jell-O and the sugar together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the rhubarb.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, according to package directions, and pour over marshmallows.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until done.
This was good easy to make and it had something "healthy" that the kids didn't even notice (hehehe). Of course the marshmallows rather made it a wash but it was a big hit!