History in the Baking. This one has marshmallows in it, this is a very nice cake the jello and the marshmallows melt to make a beautiful glaze. its sweet and very rich .very easy.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place rhubarb in the the pan.
- Mix the Jell-O and the sugar together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the rhubarb.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, according to package directions, and pour over marshmallows.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until done.