My MIL is a gardening queen and grows just about everything. This year she had a lot of rhubarb. I found this recipe in my church cook book and it was BIG hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Combine rhubarb with sugar and place in greased baking dish.
- 4Combine brown sugar, oatmeal, butter, shortening and flour and mix to pebble-like consistency; mixture will be crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle crumbly mixture over rhubarb.
- 6Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- 7Note: Best served with cool whip or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Butter Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (1393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g