- 4 cups rhubarb (cut up)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine rhubarb with sugar and place in greased baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, oatmeal, butter, shortening and flour and mix to pebble-like consistency; mixture will be crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumbly mixture over rhubarb.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Note: Best served with cool whip or ice cream.