Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From taste of home. I think these sound yummy!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh rhubarb or 1 cup chopped frozen rhubarb
- In small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg and sour cream; mix well. Combine the flour, baking power and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Fold in blueberries and rhubarb.
- Fill 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups about 2/3 full. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Very Tasty and easy to make. Knowing the nature of Rhubarb, I coated it in 1 heaping tbs. of sugar to sweeten and was very pleased with how it turned out. Thanks for sharing!! This one's a keeper!
cakey and tart.