Domestic Goddess's Note:
Rhubarb, sugar, raspberry gelatin, and canned blueberry pie filling; make up this wonderful tasting jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add the rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- 2Cover the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3The next morning, place the rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until the mixture starts to boil, then lower the heat just a bit, and cook for 12 minutes (stirring constantly).
- 5Remove the kettle from the heat, add the gelatin powder, and keep stirring for 1 minute.
- 6Add the can of pie filling, and stir thoroughly until mixed through.
- 7Return the kettle to the stove. Start to cook over medium heat; stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
- 8Remove the kettle from the heat, and carefully ladle the jam into the sterilized glass jars.
- 9Cover the jars with the lids, then cool the jam to room temperature, before storing the jam in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Blueberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1222.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 274.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 257.8 g
- Protein 38.2 g