Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rhubarb, sugar, raspberry gelatin, and canned Wilderness Blackberry Pie Filling; make up this wonderful tasting jam.
- 6 cups sliced rhubarb, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) boxraspberry gelatin
- 1 (21 ounce) canwilderness blackberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, add rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- Cover bowl, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, place rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until mixture starts to boil.
- Lower heat just a bit, and cook for 12 minutes (stirring constantly).
- Remove from heat, add the gelatin; keep stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the can of pie filling; stir until mixed through.
- Return to stove. Start to cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and carefully ladle into sterilized glass jars; cover with lids.
- Cool to room temperature, before storing in the refrigerator or freezer.
I made this with the last of the season's rhubarb (along with the rhubarb berry jam). This is delicious! Easy to make and the pie filling addition is wonderful. Thanks!