1/7 Photos of Rhubarb Blackberry Jam
Domestic Goddess's Note:
Rhubarb, sugar, raspberry gelatin, and canned Wilderness Blackberry Pie Filling; make up this wonderful tasting jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- 2Cover bowl, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3The next morning, place rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until mixture starts to boil.
- 5Lower heat just a bit, and cook for 12 minutes (stirring constantly).
- 6Remove from heat, add the gelatin; keep stirring for 1 minute.
- 7Add the can of pie filling; stir until mixed through.
- 8Return to stove. Start to cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until mixture comes to a boil.
- 9Remove from heat, and carefully ladle into sterilized glass jars; cover with lids.
- 10Cool to room temperature, before storing in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Blackberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1222.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 274.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 258.0 g
- Protein 38.2 g