Recipe by Jmommy209
I found this recipe on another website while looking for new ways to use rhubarb. I changed up a bit of the prep, because it seemed too time consuming and redundant to do it the way the original recipe stated. The resulting jam is a beautiful reddish orange with little apricot chunk "jewels" in it. Very tasty, too! And no pectin needed!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the dried apricots into small chunks (I quartered the small ones, cut the bigger ones into 6 pieces).
- Put all the ingredients into a pot, bring to a hard simmer.
- Simmer until the jam reaches the desired consistency.
- Ladle hot jam into clean half pint jars.
- Process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.