Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you cannot find the arrowroot starch, you could probably use potato or corn starch, but I have never tried it. Please also visit my food blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com for more healthy gluten-free recipes.
- 946.36 ml rhubarb, sliced (about 6 stems)
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced
- 118.29 ml raw sugar (I used 1/4 cup coconut sugar and 1/4 cup Erythritol)
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.25 ml salt
- 29.58 ml arrowroot
- 59.14 ml gluten-free flour
- 59.14 ml raw sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 177.44 ml gluten-free rolled oats
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 6 strawberries (to garnish) (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C Coat inside a 2-quart baking dish or 8-inch square baking dish with oil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the fruits, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and arrowroot starch and transfer the mixture to the baking dish.
- Clean the bowl and combine the flour, sugar, rolled oats, walnuts, cinnamon, salt, and olive oil. Spread the mixture on top of the filling.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 350°F/180°C and bake for another 25 minutes or until the filling is bubbly.
- Serve warm or chilled with a strawberry garnish and vegan ice cream (optional). Don't forget to infuse love!