1/1 Photo of Rhubarb and Strawberry Crisp (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
If you cannot find the arrowroot starch, you could probably use potato or corn starch, but I have never tried it. Please also visit my food blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com for more healthy gluten-free recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups rhubarb, sliced (about 6 stems)
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1/2 cup raw sugar (I used 1/4 cup coconut sugar and 1/4 cup Erythritol)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C Coat inside a 2-quart baking dish or 8-inch square baking dish with oil and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the fruits, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and arrowroot starch and transfer the mixture to the baking dish.
- 3Clean the bowl and combine the flour, sugar, rolled oats, walnuts, cinnamon, salt, and olive oil. Spread the mixture on top of the filling.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 350°F/180°C and bake for another 25 minutes or until the filling is bubbly.
- 5Serve warm or chilled with a strawberry garnish and vegan ice cream (optional). Don't forget to infuse love!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb and Strawberry Crisp (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: