Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Vogue Entertaining and Travel Magazine via a French blog. Made in shot glasses (the tall kind).
- Place your shot glasses in the freezer.
- To make the raspberry syrup, place the fruit in a pot with 2 Tbsp sugar, the lime juice and bring to a boil, cooking for 2 minute
- Strain to remove seeds and pour back in the pot. Cook until you obtain a thick syrup-like consistency, on medium heat. Let cool.
- Pour in the glasses along the edges to describe a pattern and place in the freezer again.
- To prepare the rhubarb, place 5 Tbsp sugar with the peeled and diced rhubarb in a pot. Add 2 Tbsp water. Cook until the rhubarb is soft and let cool. Purée finely in a food processor.
- Mix this rhubarb purée with the yogurt and 2 Tbsp sugar. Adjust the sweetness according to taste.
- Place in the fridge to cool (or use an ice cream machine to churn) and then pour in the shot glasses. Place in the freezer again.
- While still soft, insert the wooden sticks.
- Place in the freezer once more so that the yogurt pops fully set.