Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From yahoo group files
- 4 cups raspberries
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb, in 1/4-inch pieces
- 7 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope liquid pectin
- Pour the raspberries, 1 cup at a time, into a large saucepan. Crush each portion thoroughly with a potato masher or mallet. Add the rhubarb and sugar. Mix thoroughly and let stand 3 to 4 hours. Stir.
- Place over high heat and bring to a boil rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue to stir and boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in pectin immediately. Skim and stir for 5 minutes to distribute fruit evenly.
- Ladle into prepared jars leaving a 1/4" headspace. Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes. Adjust time according to your altitude.