My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 3/4 cup sugar and corn starch in medium sauce.
- 2Stir in rhubarb.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- 4Cool and set aside.
- 5Stir together milk and vinegar and set aside.
- 6Combine flour and remaining 3/4 cup sugar.
- 7Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and set 1/2 cup of mixture aside.
- 8To remainder add baking powder, baking soda and nuts.
- 9Combine egg and milk mixture and add to dry ingredients, stir until just moistened.
- 10Spread 2/3 of the batter over the bottom and sides of a buttered 9" spring form pan.
- 11Spoon rhubarb filling over batter.
- 12Drop remaining batter over rhubarb by spoonful, sprinkle with reserved streussel mixture.
- 13Bake in preheated 350 F oven 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb and Nut Streusel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1043.7
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 150.7 mg
- Sodium 608.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 77.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g