Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Yahoo Groups
Make and share this Rhubarb and Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spray bottoms of 12 muffin pan cups with vegetable cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- In medium sized bowl beat egg whites with fork.
- stir in milk and applesauce.
- Add remaining ingredients except rhubarb, mixing just until flour is moistened, batter will be lumpy.
- Fold in rhubarb. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups, filling to top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Immediately remove muffins from pan; cool on wire racks.