Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
from Mossey River Community Cookbook Easy to make, simply spread 6 ing. in pan and bake
Make and share this Rhubarb 6 Layer Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberries, jello
- 1 white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread each ingredient.
- Sprinkle jello over third layer.
- make cake mix to directions on box.
- mix the 1/2 cup brown sugar with cinnamon.
- Bake 350 for 35 to 40 minute.
- Use spring test to check doneness.
GOOD NEWS...BAD NEWS!!! The flavor of the cake was fantastic!!! However, it took an additonal 15 minutes to bake & it was STILL runny on the bottom...also, I think that next time, I'd add the entire package of marshmallows, cuz I couldn't tell if any were in there. I LUV rhubarb & this cake certainly has potential,,,just needs a few changes. Will most likely make again! THANKS!!!