Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve this delectable fruity sauce over sugar free ice cream.
- 1⁄4 cup low-calorie orange juice or 1⁄4 cup low-calorie Sunny Delight orange drink
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 lb rhubarb, chopped
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free orange extract or 1 teaspoon sugar-free lemon extract
- Stir together orange drink and Splenda until it dissolves in a saucepan.
- Add rhubarb to pan and cook for 7-8 minutes or until rhubarb becomes tender.
- Stir in berries and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until berries start to stain sauce red.
- Stir in orange extract and remove from heat.
- Serve over low carb ice cream (or topped with sugar free whipped cream).