Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is best with pork or beef that is to be barbecued, but can be used for anything. Meat can be marinaded for 15 minutes for quick cooking or over night for best results. It can also be used to baste while cooking to keep meat moist.
- 2 tablespoons oil (any kind)
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce in bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and any optional ingredients you choose.
- Add water and stir.