Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderfully pleasing, filling, pot luck that will have them raving for more! This recipe has a little spice too it, but there are loads of cheese, mushrooms, and black olives to make up for the slight heat in this dish. If you do not enjoy heat omit the Rotel and use regular diced tomatoes. It's worth it to put the Rotel in in my opinion it's not to hot. Overall this is a delicious dish that will have them debating every last ingredient and begging for the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies (mild)
- 6 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can English peas (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3⁄8 ounces black olives, sliced & drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti (broken into 2-inch pieces cooked & drained)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 4 quart baking dish. In large dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add pepper, onion, cook 5 mins or until tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, broth, soup, olives, salt & pepper until combined. Fold cheese & stir til melted. Add pasta, tossing gently to combine. Spoon into prepared dish. Bake 30 minutes until hot & bubbly.
This is wonderful!!