Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a sauce that I made by piecing together different recipes until I got a taste I liked. It's bold with a little spice to it. Great for dipping. For more spice add a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared hot mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- Combine ingredients in sauce pan.
- Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.