Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another cocktail inspired by a classic movie from the *Afternoon Delights* section of the Australian Women's Weekly "Cocktail Guide" cookbook ... Scarlett was such a twit to let Rhett get away! *Enjoy*
- 1 ounce orange Curacao
- 1 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- soda water
- Pour Curacao, Southern Comfort & both juices into a shaker of ice.
- Shake & pour into an 8 oz highball glass.
- Top w/soda water & garnish w/orange slice & mint leaves as desired.
This was nice, but not quite sweet enough for me! I used lemonade instead to make it sweeter. Next time I'll try it with orange juice to give it a more orange-y flavour.
This is a really nice refreshing drink, not too strong, not too sweet, a nice one to sip on and watch the sunset. This is a fantastic one for summer & I'm sure I will be making this one again.