Recipe by Chabear01
This is another recipe from Cooks Country Magazine posted in response to a request for tomato recipes. Tossing the blue cheese into the salad after it's dressing helps keep the cheese from breaking apart too much. As with the other recipes posted in response to this request, it can be made with regular, cherry, or grape tomatoes.
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb tomatoes, cored and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup arugula, torn into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 scallions, sliced thinly
- 2⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 2 quarts of water to boil in large saucepan. Add corn and simmer 2 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste together in small bowl.
- Place tomatoes, arugula, scallions, and corn in large bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss until evenly coated.
- Gently toss in blue cheese and adjust seasonings.