Recipe by tastycake3
A special crab dish which uses reynolds wrap to form. The crab filling.the filling is baked in the foil and served hot with corn on the cob and tomato slices.This dish is easy to prepare and takes only 15min to bake.
- 453.59 g backfin crab meat
- 1 jumbo egg
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- 28.39 ml finely chopped celery
- 28.39 ml finely chopped green onion
- 4.92 ml flour
- 118.29 ml butter
- parsley sprig (to garnish)
- 4 sheet heavy duty Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put crab in a bowl and make sure no shells remain in the crab set aside. Melt 2/3 of the stick of butter over low heat then add the onion and celery cook for1 min then wisk the flour in and add the cream cook till it thickens. Add the crab set aside. Now form the foil into the shape of a crab in shell. Butter the inside of the foil and spoon in the crab mixture. Bake for 15the min to preheated 350 degree oven. Until lightly brown. Serve with parsley garnish and corn on the cob and tomato slices.
- use left ovet butter to put small slice on top of crab before you put in oven to help them brown.